Hi Aaron! And a big hello to Mara and your family! I just found the Dollahites again! I am very happy about that! I will put you on my site to follow you and your family! Lisa, Tony, and Helena said to say hello too! Love you all very much! Your family looks wonderful and I can see that you are very blessed! Stay in touch! Love, Norine Mungo
4 comments:
Oh my gosh- I can't believe that he is 1 already! Thats just crazy. He looks so muc like Michael- they must be related. =) Miss you guys
Hi Aaron! And a big hello to Mara and your family! I just found the Dollahites again! I am very happy about that! I will put you on my site to follow you and your family! Lisa, Tony, and Helena said to say hello too! Love you all very much! Your family looks wonderful and I can see that you are very blessed! Stay in touch! Love, Norine Mungo
Love love LOVE the pictures. They're such darling boys.
Thanks for posting the pictures. The kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment