Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pictures

Here are some of the pictures we have of Elijah!  As you can see in the pictures Michael is very proud of his little brother.  He insists on holding him every minute.  After Elijah was born Michael came running into the room up to Mara and said, "did the baby come out?"  Mara of corse replied that he had and Michael then asked, "well how did you push him out!"  It was quite funny.  He says things like, "I love my baby brother." "He is little and I am big!" "Elijah loves me, doesn't he?" "He has little cheeks and I have big ones" "Elijah, I am going to share my toys with you, OK." "I will teach you everything I know!"  It is quite adorable.  He is definitely a "Big Brother in Training!"  

3 comments:

Tawna said...

Soooo cute! I love that Michael loves being a big brother so much, and that he loves little Elijah so much too! What a sweetheart. I am glad he and Mara are doing well!

Congrats again and again! :)
love you guys.

Swede said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Congrats to the whole (growing) family!

Janelle Ehat said...

Congrats you guys!! He is an ABSOLUTE DOLL!!! Wow! So fun! And I can't believe how big Michael is getting! He's so handsome! I hope you guys are doing well! We're thinking of you!