A few weeks ago we went camping up near the Idaho Canadian border with some friends of ours, the Aspers. There was a beautiful water fall that we hiked to and had a blast playing in.
King of the mountain!
Daddy dipping his head under the water... brrrrr boy was it cold!
This is a great view of what we called Michael's poo walk! He had to do so badly that he ran down the mountain to get to the restroom.
The View! Isn't that breathtaking!















4 comments:
These are great pictures. Thanks for posting.
Mara,
My mom gave me your blog site. You guys look great!!! What a cute family. It looks like you had a blast of a summer. I hope you're doing well. Please get in contact if you're ever in Provo!!!
You guys are such a beautiful family. We are blessed to count you among our friends.
The boys are both getting sooo big! :) I want to see them! Are you guys going to be in Utah for Christmas? I sure hope so!
Post a Comment